Control complexity and seize opportunities
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL ENERGY USERS
The energy complexity of your commercial or industrial business processes comes with extra risks & responsibilities but also creates optimization opportunities. Energy21 helps to control the first and seize the second.
Based on our 20 years of experience, we can advise upon, design, implement and run your energy management processes.
Our Energy21 Guide for Industrial & Commercial Energy users distinguishes the key parameters for an efficient energy operation.
It starts with the foundation: organizing your energy data landscape. Next is orchestrating your regulative, financial & operational responsibilities and working towards a sustainable and optimized energy programme.
Scroll down to take a deeper dive.
1. Data organization
Can you collect, trust and understand your data?
- Master data management
- Collect meter readings
- Quantitative validation
- Data completion & corrections
- Visualization & analytics
2. Financial & Regulative Accountability
Do your numbers match?
- Market processes
- Fluent settlement & imbalance allocation
- Efficient sourcing strategy & supply obligation fulfilment
- Transparent internal cost structures
- Closed Distribution System incl. 3rd party access:
- Regulation & Tax Compliancy
- Manage grid user contracts & tariffs
- Correct billing
3. Operational Responsibility
Are you meeting your production targets?
- Asset Planning
- Grid Capacity Planning
- Short-term forecasting of demand and supply
- Correct positioning of obligations and assets
- ISO 50.001 compliancy
4. Sourcing & Production Optimization
What is your next big saving?
- Continuous improvement of production & multi-utility energy planning
- Pre-define operational scenarios
- Commercial Dispatch
- Analyse the financial potential of flexibility
- Optimize flexibility
- Monitor carbon footprint
HOW IS YOUR ENERGY COMPLEXITY CURRENTLY MANAGED?
Let us help you reach your optimization goals!
Leave your contact details!
Alex Trijselaar, our lead consultant for Industrial & Commercial Energy Users, will get in touch to discuss your energy situation & opportunities.
Lead Consultant Industrial & Commercial Energy Users